Cookie Dough Hummus Recipe


I was shocked at how much I liked this recipe. Cookie Dough Hummus just didn't sound too appealing, but it was quite delicious... especially eating it with pretzels.


This recipe will make 8 servings

Ingredients:
1 can of chickpeas (remove all skins)
1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
6 Tbsp maple syrup
pinch of salt
1/4 cup of chocolate chips

Put all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor and blend until you get a smooth texture. Once the ingredients are well blended, fold in the chocolate chips. Enjoy with pretzels or another cookie/cracker/spoon of your choice.

A simple and healthier way to curb a sweets craving!
Ashley Elizabeth
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. My husband made no bake cookies and they were delish! Of course I shouldn't have had one, but how could I resist! Your cookie dough hummus idea looks neat, may have to try it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, do you have a recipe for no bakes? I tried making some a while back and they were just okay... but I've had really good no bakes so I think it was just the recipe I used. The worst part of the hummus was removing all of the chickpea skins, but other than that it is a quick recipe.

      Delete