Friend Making Monday


friend makin mondays

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Let's Talk About TV

1. Share your current "must-see" TV shows. At the moment I'm not watching anything on TV. The shows I do keep up on when they are on are: Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Parenthood, Nashville and Hart of Dixie

2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? I like both

3. Who is your favorite talk show host? I don't watch a lot of TV like this, but Ellen is by far my favorite talk show host when I do decide to turn on some daytime television. 

4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? I look online when I feel like I need to catch up on the world, but other than that... I'm not a fan of watching the news.  

5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record? I don't have either.

6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? I usually start watching shows because one of my sisters recommends it, or because it looks appealing on Netflix. 

7. List any TV series you own on DVD. Viva La Bam, Family Guy and Keeping up with the Kardashians. Haha, I don't even know why I have Family Guy and Keeping up with the Kardashians, but I used to be a major Viva La Bam fan back in the day. 

8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc.? We have both. Since we don't have dish or cable, we just stream Netflix and Hulu on our ROKU.

9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? Scandal... I dig that show right now, or Hart of Dixie because I love the guy who plays Wade. 

10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? Brothers and Sisters












Ashley Elizabeth
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment