Where I Come From #2


Hello Lovelies,
Welcome to the second month of my Where I Come From link up. If you are new to my blog thank you for stopping by. I started this link up as a way to share the places we come from with our fellow bloggers and wonderful readers. Virtual Vacationing is what I like to call it. After all, I don't have the time or the bank account to head to all of the places I want to visit. Link up with me the second Saturday of the month and share photos, stories and your favorite places in the town/city/state that you come from. If you missed my February post you can find it HERE. Last day to link up for this month is February 28th.

Where I Come From






Ashley Elizabeth
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I linked up with you today! Great idea :) hope you stop over.

    ReplyDelete